As Im unpacking my suitcase from Sunday.. Im repacking again here on a Wednesday! This time for New York Fashion Week!!! I wanted to share with you a few items I find myself panicking to make sure are always in my bag!!
1. Biosilk Hydrating Therapy Maracuja Oil– This stuff is the bomb!! I put it on curls after I wand away and it just makes them separate perfectly!
2. MAC Skinsheen Leg Spray– Obsessed with this stuff! Its my go to instant tan that lasts all day!! Put a little bit of lotion in with the foam and rub rub rub!! Even if you sweat (I sweat like crazy) it wont come off! I even use it on my arms and chest. Gives your skin this amazing glow!
3. Clarisonic– I received this as a gift from one of my clients and let me tell you… If this thing isn’t charged I AM FREAKING OUT!! It clears your pours and takes away all that left over makeup that your face wash just cant get off! You can even use it on your arms, back and legs! Its a great way to exfoliate.
4. Lancome BiFacil Eye Makeup Remover– Nothing works better! Iv tried it all!
5. Chloe Eau de Parfum Spray – Try it! I promise you wont wear anything else!
6. Lamer– My go to eye creme day and night. I also use this on my skin cancer scars and biopsies! This product is a bit more expensive, but it lasts forever! I have had mine over a year.
7.rms beauty– Lip to Cheek in beloved color! Certified organic cosmetics that goes on perfectly for everyday wear! Pop it on your cheeks and you have a wam bam 2for1!!
8. Lucas Papaw Ointment– So I met this guy from Australia on an airplane.. and he had an extra tube of this. He told me at the time that it was only sold in Australia! However.. I have now seen it here in the states! Its kinda like on My Fat Greek Wedding.. where they use Windex for everything?? Thats how this product is. Dry skin, elbows, chapped lips! You name it!!
9. Bumble and Bumble Surf Styling Spray– I spray this when I want a beachy no fuss look! I have a mix of straight and curly hair, so when styling I need an easy go to product! I spray it in wet and dry! Either way it gives great results!