As February rolls around, I know you’re starting to feel the pressure of Valentine's Day shopping! One of my favorite sites, UncommonGoods, has tons of awesome options for bothmen & women – I’m going to be sharing with you some of my favorites!
If you haven’t heard of UncommonGoods before, let me give you some background info on whyI love it! They want to change the way business is conducted by making sustainability a part of every decision they make – every month, employees from all the areas of their company gather to discuss how they can make their company more environmentally friendly, socially responsible and an ever-more rewarding place to work. They offer creative and excitingmerchandise assortments and work with their suppliers – from artists to small manufacturers – to make the products in a more socially and environmentally responsible manner. I love this!
Now let’s talk VDAY GIFTS! Whether you’re shopping for the man in your life, your bestie oryour mom [always the best valentine!] UncommonGoods has you covered…they even have tons of great personalized gifts!
MY TOP 5 FAVS:
1. Himalayan Salt Tequila Glasses- Set of 4 - Planning a girls night with your bestie to celebrate being single?! I love these super unique tequila glasses, & the rose color would look great in her home!
2. Crimson Heart Umbrella– Everyone needs an umbrella, why not make it a cute, red heart shaped one?
3. Links Of Love Bracelet– Love this for your mom, reminding her that you’re always linked & she’s your special Valentine for life!
4. Personalized Tree Trunk Glassware Duo– Great guy gift! Plus you get the bonus of getting a wine glass for yourself.
5. Latitude Longitude Pendant– If you’re a guy buying something for your girlfriend, fiance or wife, this will make her swoon! You can get the coordinates of a location that means something special to the two of you engraved on this pendent so she’ll always remember it!